Terms and Conditions
- All qualified individuals 18 years and above are eligible to apply for the Gurney Paragon Card (“the Card”). Each applicant is only entitled to apply One
(1) membership (hereinafter referred to as “Card Member”).
- Hunza Properties (Penang) Sdn. Bhd. (“the Operator”) reserves the right to reject ANY applications at the Operator’s sole and absolute discretion without
assigning any reasons whatsoever, and the decision shall be final and conclusive.
- A non-refundable fee of RM 20 for membership is charged to the Card Member payable to the Operator for every issuance of the Card either as a new card or replacement card.
- GP points will be awarded provided the digital copy of the receipt of purchase is uploaded into Gurney Paragon Mall’s mobile application not later than
11.59pm of the next day of purchase. The Operator is not obliged to backdate any GP points transaction. (Example: For purchase made on 1st December
2022, receipts must be uploaded not later than 2nd December 2022, 11.59pm).
- The Card and receipts are non-assignable and non-exchangeable. The card is for the exclusive use of the registered Card Member. It is not a credit
card, charge card or debit card. Card Members are strictly prohibited from using or allowing any other person’s Card or receipts to collect point(s) and/or
to enjoy the rewards/privileges other members or non-members to use the Card or receipts to collect the point(s) and/or to enjoy its privileges .
- The Card PIN and/or Password shall be kept confidential at all times.
Earning and Redeeming GP Points
- GP points will be credited into the Card Member’s account subject to a minimum spending of RM 20 in a single receipt by the Card Member. Upon receipt(s) being determined to be valid, the GP points shall be credited into the Card Member’s account in at least five (5) working days from the submission of receipt by the Card Member.
- For every RM 1 spent by the Card Member at participating outlets in Gurney Paragon Mall, one (1) GP point will be credited into the Card Member’s account. There shall be a maximum cap of 30,000 GP points in total including birthday rewards, claimable by a Card Member per day.
- All GP points shall be valid for one (1) calendar year commencing from the date such GP points are credited into the Card Member’s account.
- Every 1,000 GP points is equivalent to RM 10 that can be used to redeem Gurney Paragon Mall’s vouchers or as rebates at participating outlets via Gurney Paragon Mall’s mobile application.
- Immediately upon the successful application and registration of the Card, the Card Members will be entitled to enjoy the full benefits of the Card and start to earn GP points. For avoidance of doubt, only transactions and receipts timed and dated after the registration of membership for the Card shall be processed and be credited into Card Member’s account.
- During the birthday week of the Card Member (i.e. 3 days before, on your birthday and 3 days after your birthday), the Card Member will be entitled to a Birthday rewards of 5X points collection for every purchase made (subject to terms and conditions stated herein) & free valet parking (up to 3 hours) which is limited to ONE (1) time redemption (on the actual date of Card Member’s birthday).
- Card Member may redeem Parking reward of three (3) hours free parking (excluding valet parking) with 500 GP points. Limited to One (1) time redemption per Card Member per day only.
- The Operator may at its sole discretion terminate or cease to operate the Gurney Paragon Loyalty Card Programme without prior notice to the Card Member and all. Unredeemed Gurney Paragon points shall be forfeited, void and/or irredeemable without any obligation or liability.
- The following will not be qualified for the accumulation of Gurney Paragon points:
- Temporary vendors at promotional spaces
- Pop-up stores/kiosks
- Purchase of vouchers/gift cards
- Purchase offset with voucher/rebates
- Currency exchange
- Hand-written receipts
- Third parties’ E-receipts eg: Boost/Grabpay/Food Panda/Touch ’n Go
- Purchase of store value cards & top-up transactions
- Bill payment
GP Points Balance
Card Members may check their GP points balance by the following manner:
- Visit Concierge at Level 1
- Call our helpline at 04-228 8266
- Visit Gurney Paragon Mall’s website at gurneyparagon.com
- Download the Gurney Paragon Mall mobile application
Forfeiture of Points
The Operator reserves the right to take any legal action including but not limited to cancel/withdraw on the Card of any Card Member who is found to
have manipulated the usage of the Card in any illegal, dishonest, unacceptable manner and/or in violation of the terms & conditions manner in violation
of the Terms & Conditions on the use of the Card.
Card Members may cancel their Card at the Concierge, Level 1 by handing in the Card and completing and signing the required form. Upon cancellation,
all remainder GP points earned but not redeemed shall be forfeited and the Operator will not be liable for any compensation or to pay any refunds to the
The Card Member shall immediately report to the Operator upon discovering that the Card is lost or stolen. Upon investigation by the Operator, the lost
or stolen card will be cancelled and a new replacement card will be issued by the Operator within fourteen (14) working days after the completion of
The Operator reserves the right at any time and from time to time at its sole discretion and without prior notice to amend and/or add and/or delete
and/or make any variation on the terms and conditions of the Card and the decision of the Operator is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Card Member gives permission for the Operator to record, store and use data and information provided by the Card Member to the Operator or
derived from the Card Member’s participation in the Gurney Paragon Loyalty Card Programme. This data and information may be shared with third
parties where the same is necessary to operate the Gurney Paragon Loyalty Card Programme.
- Should Card Members wish to have access to their Personal Data or to update or make any correction thereto or to withdraw consent to any use of their
Personal Data or any questions, queries or complaints relating to the use of their Personal Data, please email the Operator:
email@example.com or contact: (+) 604-228 8266.
*The provisions of these Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia.