I Love SCM PROGRAM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1. What is I Love SCM Loyalty Program?
I Love SCM is a shoppers’ loyalty program that awards Members with SCM Points when they make their purchases at participating retailers’ stores. SCM Points can be used to redeem for SCM vouchers at the Concierge Counter.
2. What are the qualifying criteria for a I Love SCM program membership?
In order to apply for a membership, you need to:
3. How do I become a I Love SCM member?
The I Love SCM membership is FREE. Shoppers can sign up as a member through our mobile apps OR at Concierge Counter 1 or 2 at Level LG.
SCAN this QR code to download our mobile app today!
4. What information will I need to provide for the membership to sign up?
The required information will be your name, email and mailing address, mobile number, NRIC/ Passport number and birthdate
5. Is there a membership fee?
No. I Love SCM membership is free of charge.
6. What is the duration of my membership?
The I Love SCM membership is a lifetime membership unless the membership is terminated or suspended, there will be no expiry of the membership.
7. How long does it take for the membership to be activated?
Activation is immediate upon successful completion of the application. You can immediately start earning SCM Points. To be eligible for the Rewards redemption, please ensure that your details are accurate.
8. How do I update my personal particulars?
Updates of personal particulars can be done via the Setia City Mall mobile app. Just login to your I Love SCM account on the mobile app and edit the details on your member profile.
9. How will my information (personal data) be used in the program?
Members’ information and contact details are used solely for administrative and marketing purposes associated with Setia City Mall. These may include but not limited to mailers, emails and SMSes. Members are responsible for updating their contact information and any changes thereafter.
10. Is the membership transferable?
No. Transfer of membership is not permitted under this program
1. How do I earn SCM Points?
Shop at any of our participating retailers’ stores and visit the Concierge Counter at level LG or our Setia City Mall mobile app to submit your receipts digitally. Haven’t downloaded our mobile app? You can download it HERE Setia City Mall – Apps on Google Play
2. What is the minimum spend required to earn SCM Points?
You will need to make a minimum nett spending of RM20 in a single receipt to be eligible for SCM Points.
3. Can I combine receipts to meet the minimum spending to earn SCM Points?
No. Each receipt must be at least RM20 or above to earn SCM Points. Receipts below RM20 will be declined.
4. Can I get my friend to help me earn SCM Points?
No. Member need to upload the receipts through their mobile app.
5. What is the grace period for submission of receipts?
All receipts must be submitted on the same day of purchase. E.g. If the purchase is made on 20/09/2022, receipts must be submitted no later than 20/09/2022 (11.59pm). Receipts submitted after this period will be declined.
6. When will the SCM Points be credited to my account?
For points conversion submitted to the Concierge Counter, your points will be credited instantaneously unless it is submitted through mobile apps, points will be credited to member’s account within seven (7) working days. A notification will be sent to member upon points credited to account.
7. How many receipts can I submit per day?
You may submit as many receipts as long as the receipts are a minimum of RM20 and on the same day of purchase. Do note that there is maximum cap of 2,000 SCM Points that you can earn in a single day.
8. What is the SCM Points allocation system for I Love SCM Program?
You will receive 1 SCM Point for every RM1 spent. However, for Parkson, Lulu & Urbanfresh purchases, every RM5 spent earns 1 SCM Point. SCM Points are accorded based on the nett purchase amount.
9. What is the maximum number of SCM Points that I can earn within a day?
You can earn a maximum of 2,000 SCM Points a day.
10. How many SCM Points do I need to exchange for cash vouchers?
SCM Points can be exchanged for e-Vouchers
|SCM Points||Can be exchanged for||SCM e-Vouchers|
11. Type of receipts I can submit?
Only original printed receipts for purchases made at Setia City Mall with a minimum spending of RM20 per receipt will be eligible for earning of SCM Points, except for the following:-
Money currency exchange at money changer, bank, automatic teller machine or financial service institutions; – Purchases of cash cards/ gift vouchers/ memberships/ insurance/ travellers’ cheques; – Transactions in relation to car park; – Payment of bills; – Rebate/ transactions for refundable deposit for services or products, trade-in of gold; – Duplicated receipts – Nets/ debit/ credit card transaction charge slips; – Purchase from pushcarts, atrium fairs by non-mall retailers), Cars International, are excluded.
12. What information should be captured in the receipt?
Receipts should contain the following information;- printed receipt/ tax invoice number with serialized number; – receipt’s date of issue; – the retailer’s name from Setia City Mall – description of the purchase(s) with prices for the item or service; and – nett amount paid
13. Can I submit hand-written receipts?
Yes, hand-written receipts can be accepted on a case-to-case basis. Receipts should contain all the necessary information stated in point 22.
14. If I have receipts that are given to me, can I submit them to earn SCM Points?
SCM Points will only be accorded for your own purchases. Setia City Mall reserves the right to cancel the membership of shoppers found using receipts other than their own purchases.
15. Can my friend and I submit the same receipts?
No. System will decline submission of the same receipt.
16. Can I submit receipts from purchase made before my membership is activated?
No. Only receipts from purchases made after your membership is activated can be submitted.
17. How can I check my SCM Points balance?
You can check via the Setia City Mall mobile app OR visit Concierge Counter 1 or 2 at Level LG to check your SCM Points.
18. Why are my receipts declined?
Receipt submitted is not the original copy :- Only original printed receipts for purchases made at Setia City Mall with a minimum spending of RM20 per receipt will be eligible for earning of SCM Points, except the following: – Money currency exchange at money changer, bank, automatic teller machine or financial service institutions; – Purchases of cash cards/ gift vouchers/ memberships/ insurance/ travellers’ cheques; – Transactions in relation to car park; – Payment of bills; – Rebate/ transactions for refundable deposit for services or products, trade-in of gold; – Duplicated receipts – Nets/ debit/ credit card transaction charge slips; – Purchase from pushcarts, atrium fairs by non-mall retailers), Cars International & Socar, are excluded.
Receipt amount is less than RM20 in purchase value
Receipt submission is not on the same day of purchase. Late receipt submissions will be declined
Duplicate receipts or receipts that has already been submitted before
Member has reached the daily capacity of 2,000 SCM Points
Receipt details are not clear : Receipts should contain the following information: – printed receipt/ tax invoice number with serialized number; – receipt’s date of issue; – the retailer’s name from Setia City Mall – description of the purchase(s) with prices for the item or service; and – nett amount paid
1. How can I redeem SCM e-Vouchers?
You can redeem your SCM e-Vouchers through the Setia City Mall mobile app. Kindly login to your membership account and if you have sufficient SCM points accumulated, you may redeem them in exchange for SCM e-Vouchers. 800SCM Points = RM5 SCM e-Voucher | 1,600SCM Points = RM10 SCM e-Voucher.
2. Is there a cap n how much SCM e-Vouchers I can redeem in a day?
Yes, redemption of SCM e-Vouchers is capped at a maximum of 16,000 SCM Points in a day based on RM5 SCM e-Voucher (800 pts) x 10 pcs = 8000 pts / RM10 SCM e-Voucher (1600 pts) x 5 pcs = 8000 pts. This is equivalent to RM100 worth of SCM e-Vouchers. Kindly take note that we are unable to combine the e-Voucher denominations due to large amount. For further information and assistance please write in to : firstname.lastname@example.org
3. I’ve change my mind. Can I refund my completed reward redemption?
SCM Points and SCM e-Vouchers will not be refunded once redemptions have been completed. Rewards issued cannot be exchanged for other items.
4. What is the expiry date for the SCM Points?
All points earned in a calendar year will expire on 31 March of the following year. Members will need to redeem their SCM Points before the expiry. Member will also receive SMS reminder 1 month and 1 week before their SCM Points expires.
5. Can I combine the SCM Points earned in the previous year with the points earned in the current year for the purpose of redemption?
Points earned in the previous year have to be redeemed by 31 March of this year. Members can combine SCM Points from the previous year together with SCM Points earned in the current year to redeem available rewards.
6. If I have insufficient SCM Points, can I combine SCM Points with my family member or friend to make redemption?
No, SCM Points cannot be transferred between members.
1. Who should I contact if I require more information?
For any enquiries about the program, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or speak to our friendly CSOs at the Concierge Counter.
1. How can I withdraw from the I Love SCM membership?
You can visit our Concierge Counters located at Level LG or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership will be terminated within 7 working days of your request. All SCM Points and associated benefits will be forfeited upon termination of the membership.